HERE'S A TASTE OF ROGER STONE, ONE OF THE TEAM TRUMP THUGS UNDER INVESTIGATION

HE CERTAINLY HAS A WAY WITH TWITTER WORDS!


I ran across the following alleged Roger Stone tweets someone re-tweeted to my Twitter account:






There were a few more.  I was shocked!  These are vile and foul and this from someone who's been a political operative for decades (he goes back to Nixon) and was an advisor to the Trump Campaign (they deny it)?  So I thought "Well, these must be fake, right?  You know, made up shit.  Not really his.  So I went to his own Twitter account, @RogerStoneJr. (and took a look at a couple of his other web sites) and here's what I found:


















But no need to rely on Twitter.  Here's Stone's wacky Bannon-style world view in his own words.  



Is there on one on Team Trump who actually believes in America? 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS: THE TRUMP/PUTIN LOVE CHRONCILES

REAL LIFE STORY OR REAL LIFE HOAX?

HOW THE PORTRAYAL OF LIBERAL AMERICANS BY THE RIGHT WING MEDIA REFERENCES THE JIM CROW MOVEMENT