HERE COMES ANOTHER BREITBART FAN! GOD HELP US ALL!
TRUMP'S NEW COMMUNICATIONS
DIRECTOR, ANTHONY SCARAMUCCI,
GIVES FIRST INTERVIEW!
NOTE: So another fan of alt.right, radical conservative, bullshit, hate generating fake news site, Brietbart joins Team Trump. WTF? (I've sprinkled a few Breitbart screen shots below from today's "Real News" roundup just for fun.)
Scaramucci Goes Full Breitbart
By: Jonathan Swan
July 22, 2107
- Breitbart First: Scaramucci told Boyle that he and the President talked Friday about the fact that there are
- social media feed, all of the different apparatus that we have where people will allow us to deliver our message to the American people unfiltered."
- Fresh start: Scaramucci also called his appointment a
- "enough outlets, whether it's Breitbart, the President's "fresh start" and said he wanted to see if he could "de-escalate" tensions with mainstream media outlets.
- Bonding over "fake news": At the end of the interview Boyle asked Scaramucci how he planned to "combat" the "fake news" given he was a "victim of fake news" recently on CNN. Boyle was referring to CNN's recent retractionof a story about Scaramucci, which resulted in CNN management firing three employees. Boyle wrote more than a dozen pieces bashing CNN during that period. Scaramucci said to Boyle: "You've also been a great help in terms of exposure and I do appreciate what you did for me during that incident...I want to thank you publicly in front of your listeners."
NOTE: What can you say to this? The Director of the White House Office of Communications whose job it is to disperse and promote the President's agenda gives his first interview after accepting Trump's job offer to Breitbart, from which Fake News outlet, White House Chief Strategist, Steve Bannon recently slithered away from. Bannon, whose major claim to fame is his role as the former chief honcho at Breitbart also has another claim to fame: his desire to deconstruct (read: destroy) government. Any government, it seems, including ours. So does Scaramucci share Bannon's "world view?" Who knows? But I suppose we'll find out in short order. And even though "Tony" dissed Trump during the Presidential campaign, according to Trump's closest pals, (not sure who these folks might be - people whom he hasn't fired yet?) Tony and Trump are apparently two peas in the same pod sharing a love of "playfulness" as I read in one piece about Scaramucci recently. Sean Spicer resigned from Trump's staff (perhaps just in time before Trump fired him too!) because he apparently did not share Tony's penchant for "funning."
Well, folks, this should be fun! I mean along with the Flynn/Don Jr./Manafort/Sessions/Page/Stone/Kushner/ - have I forgotten anyone?- who seem to have exceptionally leaky memories when it comes to anything connected with Russia, now we got another "destroy the country and fuck the people" guy in the White House! What could go wrong, right?
But I'm thinking that Tony's interview comment that Breitbat captures "the spirit of what is actually going on in the country" is pretty much a giveaway. Right in line with Trump's news gathering "philosophy" I would say.
I don't know. As far as I'm concerned impeachment cannot come soon enough. I'm giving it another six months max.
Take Care Folks! Be Good And Love One Another!