ONE MAN TEXTS HIS MOM THAT HE IS GOING TO DIE.
Man who texted mom from Pulse restroom among the confirmed dead
Eddie Justice texted his mom from the Orlando club: ‘He’s coming… I’m gonna die’
Fifty people have been confirmed dead in the that took place in the early hours of Sunday morning at LGBT venue Pulse in Orlando, Florida.
Police are continuing to release the names of the victims of Omar Mateen’s deadly rampage after relevant next-of-kin have been informed.
Mina Justice did not hear from her son again.
His name was the ninth to be confirmed among the dead.
Below are the names of the other victims named so far:
· Edward Sotomayor Jr., 34 years old
· Stanley Almodovar III, 23 years old
· Luis Omar Ocasio-Capo, 20 years old
· Juan Ramon Guerrero, 22 years old
· Eric Ivan Ortiz-Rivera, 36 years old
· Peter O. Gonzalez-Cruz, 22 years old
· Luis S. Vielma, 22 years old
· Kimberly Morris, 37 years old
· Eddie Jamoldroy Justice, 30 years old
· Darryl Roman Burt II, 29 years old
· Deonka Deidra Drayton, 32 years old
· Alejandro Barrios Martinez, 21 years old
· Anthony Luis Laureanodisla, 25 years old
· Jean Carlos Mendez Perez, 35 years old
· Franky Jimmy Dejesus Velazquez, 50 years old
· Amanda Alvear, 25 years old
· Martin Benitez Torres, 33 years old
· Luis Daniel Wilson-Leon, 37 years old
· Mercedez Marisol Flores, 26 years old
· Xavier Emmanuel Serrano Rosado, 35 years old
· Gilberto Ramon Silva Menendez, 25 years old